3 Jan 2018

A Wet Christmas

No, it did not rain.  It rarely does in our summer.

Instead, we set up sprinklers for the kids to play and run through on a warm day.
Big Sister is now 10 years old.  The little one (4) enjoyed the sprinklers most.
Grandson R (6) decided he needed eye protection.  Naughty fella - calls me "Canada's Worst Handyman" after a tv show of the same name because I messed up a toilet plumbing repair initially.  Got it right in the end, but he still calls me that!
Eating my home made bak kwa in the "rain". 
Grandson B having a good time

2 comments:

  1. Oh my!!! That sure looks like a whole lot of fun! The kids sure enjoyed themselves, I'm sure. Oooo...bak kua! Yum yummm!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made 1.5 kg of the bak kwa and only got to eat a few pieces. The kids almost had all.

      Delete